For security, it's important that each administrator uses their own account (don't share login details among multiple team members). There is no limit to the number of administrators, and we do not charge for additional admin users.
Administrators will be required to enter a mobile number which may be used if their account is locked due to suspicious activity (eg. overseas login).
How to Invite an Administrator
1. Login to the dashboard, and click the "Settings" icon located at the bottom of the left sidebar (pictured below).
2. Select the "Administrators" heading to view and manage your administrators.
3. Click the "Invite Administrators" button at the top of the page.
4. Enter the e-mail address of the new administrator.
5. Select an Administrator Role. Administrator Roles define which features of the dashboard the administrator may access.
6. Click "Create Administrator" to invite the new administrator. Didn't receive the e-mail? Admin invites occasionally land in the junk / spam folder of your inbox.